Blogging about Blogging

Today is the first day of Shimelle’s Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers online class.   I really got a lot from the original Blogging for Scrapbookers class so this seemed like a natural progression. 

We’ve been asked to do something I’ve been thinking a lot about anyway: figure out the focus of our blogs!  I tend to blog mostly about scrapbooking (obviously) but I find it hard to update ONLY about scrapbooking, which is why you get posts about baking, other crafts, and my personal life from time to time. 

So I’ve decided to do a fun little poll to see what you (my glorious, wonderful readers!!) prefer to see written here.  Feel free to elaborate on your choices, or anything I did not include but you would also like to see.  You can choose more than one!

No comments: