That’s My Mama

I only have a handful of heritage photos and I use them sparingly.  The January Vinnie’s Vignette kit from Miss Art’s Papercrafting School was pretty much just begging for heritage photos and I couldn’t wait to cut up all those gorgeous roses and lace bits! 

These are photos of my mom and her older sister when they were knee high to a grasshopper… so cute!

Photo1

Photo2

Photo3

I inked the edges of a regular kitchen doily and used it as a background. I also inked a 12 x 12 Crafter’s Workshop stencil for the rosy background accents.  I gathered lengths of the lace  into half-round bunting type embellishments and used them to accent a couple areas.  And how much do we LOVE those wooden buttons?! I can’t get enough of them!

Check out the full kit at Miss Art’s!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Love the center background strip! And of course all of the embellies, too.

Michelle Hernandez said...

LOVE that fanned lace ribbon detail! Beautiful page!!