Fancy Pants–Be You!

In case you missed the fantastic announcement last week… I am now a 2012 Fancy Pants Pocket Chick! Woo woo! 

The past week I have been NUTS with CHA project preparation and eagerly anticipating Fancy Pants debuting this (and other!) fun collection.  Be You is bright, bold, and easily adaptable for either girls or boys.  Awesome!

My little guy page… (and my primary lens broke this week.  Can you believe my luck!?!)

Be You

Be You detail1

Be You detail2

And a fun hanging pendant using the fab bright pink from this line…

Be You Pendant1  Be You Pendant2

You can check out more projects from the Be You collection on the Fancy Pants blog!

And of course I’ll be back with more from Fancy Pants later this week!

3 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Jess your layout is stunning.. I love the whole thing.. so fabulous!! CONGRATS on being a pocket chic! :) :) :)

LyndaKay said...

You are a superstar! CONGRATS, and speaking of stars, I love how you stitched the yellow star. Great LO. Have fun at CHA.

Sarah said...

LOVE these! I must have this line!