It Feels Like a Spring Jubilee!

As I type this it is 54 degrees in Massachusetts.  Say WHAT!?  Yes, it totally feels like Spring today and it is mahhhhvelous!  It’s almost like Pink Paislee had a crystal ball (read: weather channel) and KNEW this would be the perfect day to debut their new Spring Jubilee line.

00607_SJ12x12PaperPacks-copy

I know, right?!?

It’s so bright and pretty and Spring-y! And y’all know I am all about fussy cutting those little goodies up. 

Here’s a page I did this week (yeah, I am spoiled and got to play with it early!):

Ever-After4

(Excuse me while I cry, again, over my broken lens.)

Ever After detail1  Ever-After-detail2

You can see the full Spring Jubilee collection on the Pink Paislee blog!

3 comments:

Paper Issues said...

It's gorgeous! I can't wait to play with it!! It is in the 50's here too...Something is wrong.

Kim said...

Love that line! Awesome lo! It's so pretty.

LyndaKay said...

Beautiful new PP line! Love the tones and your exquisite LO!.