Owen Turns Two!… a month ago…

Err… yeah.  Owen’s birthday is smack in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, making an already hectic time even more nuts.  I barely have time to breath during the holidays… so add us all getting The Plague and my camera deciding to not work correctly to the mix and it was the perfect storm.  Thus, birthday party photos nearly a month late.  Oops!
Mr. O had a sock monkey theme this time.  He loves monkeys in all forms and when I found a four foot tall sock monkey I HAD to get it… and the theme took on a life of its own!

My DIGI invites, thankyouverymuch:
edited monkey invite
Owen was decked out in full sock monkey regalia, courtesy of yours truly.  The hat (and socks!) were from Old Navy and I made his shirt. 

sock monkey
DSC_0009
Four foot sock monkey standing guard over the vittles:

Monkey Table2   Monkey Table1
O and his monkey cake:

Monkey Cake
Birthday Cake1  Birthday Cake2
Birthday Cake3
The banner, retro Cokes, and goody bags:

DSC_0003
DSC_1159  DSC_1171
A good time was had by all, especially my big birthday boy.  I can’t even believe he is already two!

This party has been linked up at Bird's Party

5 comments:

Brianne said...

adorable idea!

Kim said...

So cute!!!

LyndaKay said...

Your little man is growing so fast! Adorable theme and decorations.

Paper Issues said...

Fabulous!!!! He is adorable. =)

Bird said...

What an adorable party!! :)

Thank you so much for linking up to the party!

XOXO
Bird