Getting Caught up with Pubs

Hellllooooooo!

I *always* forget to reveal my published work after the appropriate time has past.  And that’s kind of a bummer, since it is often some of my favorite work!  So today I’m sharing just a few of the projects that have been picked up and published in the last few months. 

"Our Little Pumpkin" - Seen in the Create: Mini Album Idea Book Fall 2011
Pumpkin Album Collage

"Altered Halloween Frame"  -  Create: Holidays November 2011

Halloween Frame2

"T is for Thankful" - Scrapbook Trends One Amazing Album November 2011

  T is for Thankful - cover  T is for Thankful - page 2

Thanks for taking a peek today! New projects are in the works… as soon as I find my desk…

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous stuff! I always look forward to what crank out next. Congratulations on all of your successes. {{hugs}} I would hug you in person but you know how it is. ::curse you.....:: ;)

Paper Issues said...

I am appalled that "Chrissy", if that is her real name would "curse you"...you are so sweet. Clearly she is disturbed. I love these projects!!! Your Halloween altered frame is totally amazing!! I think I need one! Carry on!

LyndaKay said...

I especially love the cover on "T is for Thankful".

Melissa Bi. said...

Fabulous work! The halloween frame is absolutely stunning!

Michelle Hernandez said...

How freaking COOL is that Prima packaging mini? Makes me wish SOOO badly I had saved mine instead of pitching them (I had too much stuff- too much!) Congrats on the pub toots- this is a GREAT post!