Teehee… I’ll be in trouble in his teenage years!

As I previously mentioned, Owen’s lady friend Laila had her tea party birthday last Saturday.  Naturally he needed to be dressed like a little gentleman for the occasion!

I know I am setting myself up for a lifetime of hearing about how I traumatized my kid by dressing him up in adorable outfits.  But I just *neeeeeeded* to make him a sweet little pink linen bow tie for the party!  He was a good sport, though, and didn’t even try to yank off his tie or hat.  I’ll get him trained yet!  Winking smile

Just wait ‘till I show these to his first girlfriend.  Bwa ha ha!!!

Gatsby Owen1

Gatsby Owen2

6 comments:

Brianne said...

omg! soooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jess, I love it! he is so adorable! I just want to kiss his little cheeks!

Janet said...

Oh how adorable!! That looks soo cute on him! I haven't put a bow tie on either of my boys yet, not had an occasion to. But my sis may get remarried this year, and I know where to find an awesome refference!

Mandi said...

Seriously, Jess, could he BE any cuter?!?

carrie said...

He is just the cutest little thing! These pictures are AWESOME!

Angela J. Prieto said...

OMG! He is so cute!