OMG, NYC!

Attention Ladies and Germs: I am currently getting my booty kicked by the awesomeness that is New York City.  I am running on three hours of sleep and after spending the day traipsing about the garment district, Times Square, and the upper West side I am BEAT.  And in about 20 minutes I somehow need to start getting feeling back in my feet so I can hoof it a few blocks to see the fun (dirty, dirty puppets!) of Avenue Q!

I will post the latest giveaway winner after I have had at LEAST another 5-6 hours of blissful slumber.  Or when my feet fall off and I am forced to stay in my hotel room… whichever comes first. 

nyc

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awesome photo! I want to go to NYC sometime. Looking forward to "hearing" about your adventures!

Mandi said...

Sounds like you are having WAY too much fun!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Great pic, can't wait to see more of your trip.

Kat Denning said...

I would love to see Avenue Q live! you lucky gal!

Janet said...

Love that view!! Have a wonderful Birthday today!!