I have a Color Crush on Pink Paislee

Oooh… how perfect are these colors for a week leading up to St. Patrick’s Day?! These emeralds and golds are just luxe and beautiful and I really loved working with such a fresh Spring color palette for these projects.  Pink Paislee’s Hot Hues has become Color Crush… indeed I DO have a crush on these greens!

ColorCrush_March

I dug up a couple of empty embellishment tins and created a little gift that I would love to get myself. I personally believe that everything is cuter and better in miniature so little tins filled with small treats is just about perfect!

Green-Treat-Set

The green patterned papers from Spring Jubilee were excellent for the color crush palette.  I also inked up some Mistables paper to get a deeper green.

Green-Tins-Stacked

Green-Tin-small

Green-Tin-large

The gold “labels” are artisan elements (some of my favorites!) with gold Pearl Ex for a little color and shimmer.  Gold glitter and  a cool Nantucket tassel round off the gold accents on these.

Green-Treat-Set-Card

Green-Card-detail1

I inked just the edges of the Mistables paper on the card and fussy cut the green pieces from the Spring Jubilee papers.  I added a glitter edge to the Mistables trim, a cool wooden spool button, and even the “U” from the Phantom alphas.

I seriously dug deep and mixed all sorts of Pink Paislee products for this.  It was like a fin little treasure hunt! I ended up falling in love with this color scheme and the end result.  Although the inspiration seems very “Saint Patrick-y” I purposefully made my project to be more generic and usable.  It’s Springy and bright and makes me smile!

AND it fits with the current “Go Green or Go Home” theme at Paper Issues, which you clearly need to check out.  Clearly.  Link up your own projects or just go drool over the ones that have already been posted.  Don’t forget to get 20% off with the SCRAPGOO code in the Paper Issues shop!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥ gorgeous ♥

Leah's Crafty Life said...

absolutely gorgeous, Jess! I love that tassel on there.

Michelle Hernandez said...

Ooo lots of great detail and flirty goodness in those projects! I love the tiny green butterflies on everything and you can't go wrong with gold glitter!

curlyqmosaics said...

So much beauty in the card and the tins too! I love the gorgeous color scheme...stellar gift presentation,love it!

LyndaKay said...

stick pins, twine...just everything looks so cute on the tins and card

Paper Issues said...

Jess! This is gorgeous! You are amazing! I love this. You are up on the PI blog. =)

Kim Duran said...

Wow! This is stunning!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is gorgeous in every way. Those colors are so soothing. The little details, just love!

Unknown said...

OMGOSH I am sooo in love with your projects!!!!!!! You did such an amazing job.