His and Hers Gift Card Holder Cards

Growing up I was a lone Aquarius in a house full of Aries.  I have FOUR family birthdays within two weeks of each other when the end of March rolls around! And although I love to be creative with personal gifts sometimes a gift card is just the way to go… especially when you’re pregnant and looking after a two year old.

That doesn’t mean my gift has to be *boring*, though.  If I am sending a gift card I at least want the packaging to be pretty.  So I whipped up these “his and hers” cards with built in gift card holders from Fancy Pants’ Summer Soul and Wave Searcher lines… one for my sister and one for my brother. 

His-and-Hers-GC-Cards

I used the same design for both of these.  The front is cut shorter than the back so the pocket for the gift card stands out. 

Hers-GC-Card

The “hers” version uses Summer Soul… a big glitter cut as the focal point. 

His-GC-Card

And on the “his” version I replaced the Glitter Cut with an accordion folded circle.  I love how these beach lines translated so well into the general birthday theme!

Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

PaperVine said...

LOVE these - great idea to use the same design - it's amazing how they both look so different!
So much detail = awesome!!

maureen said...

Hello, I just went through the whole blog and it is wonderful. You have a great eye and I love your style. Owen is so cute. It is funny I grew up in Wayland and summered in Marshfield and ended up there. Thank you maureen aka moe

ScrapGoo said...

Nice to "meet" you, Moe! Thanks for taking a look around. I love hearing from locals.. it's such a small world!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work! Beautiful pics too. You are very talented. :)