Be You Journal Set

I’ve had this boring blank journal hanging around for what feels like forever just waiting for some pretty scrapbooking paper to transform it.  Hooray for Fancy Pants’ Be You collection!  I love the whimsical elements and bright colors and the quote from the journal card paper seemed “right” for an inspiration book. 

Be-You-Journal

The quote says “Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves… learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine.”

I expanded on the book by adding a simple bookmark and covered pencil:

                    Be-You-Bookmark  Be-You-Pencil

Be-You-Journal-Set
Be-You-Journal-detail1
Be-You-Journal-detail2
Be-You-Journal-detail3
I just love how fresh these colors are… they are making me itch for Spring to get here! 

Thanks for stopping by to check out this project! I’m keeping it for myself but it would also make a great little gift to give away. 

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

This is a great idea for a gift. Very cute, Jess.

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

so incredibly fun and colorful!