Tag, I’m It!

Right at Home Scrapbooking is in the midst of 12 Days of Christmas tags and cards and today is my day to show off a tag!  So far the tags and cards have been stellar and I can’t wait to see what else the team comes up with.  Sometimes something super fast like a tag can really get your creative juices flowing and they are super useful on gifts this time of year. 

So here’s my tag, using Simple Stories, BoBunny cardstock, and a couple of fun jingle bells:

Tag1

Tag1-detail

Stop on by Right at Home to see more tags and cards and look out for more from me on day twelve to wrap things up!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Super layering and love the twine treatment on the bottom! Off to look at the other tags.

Michelle Hernandez said...

I really love the different patterns and the kraft cardstock on this tag book. Great innovative work Jess! (as always!)