Halloween Hanging “Thingy”

How’s that for a technical term?  I am not sure what else to call this so “hanging thingy” stuck!

I had a sudden, wild urge to glitter something the other day and found a wooden “Happy Halloween” cutout at Michaels.  Then I went bananas on it and added paper and all sorts of fun. 

Halloween-Hanger
I glittered the wood part with Martha Stewart’s fine glitter and used Pink Paislee Phantom paper behind it.  The bat element and Boo pin are from last year’s Pink Paislee Halloween collection and the gathered tissue around the outer edge is from their Daily Junque line. 

Halloween-Hanger-detail1

Halloween-Hanger-detail2

I can’t seem to create anything without at least one accordion flower these days so I hung a double rosette from the larger circle and dangled a Maya Road crystal from the bottom with twine. 

Don’t forget to link up your own Halloween creations at Paper Issues!  There’s still plenty of time to get in the spooky spirit!

Happy Haunting!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Boo-tiful! Love the orange pumpkin ring and all the sparkle.