Join Me for “Kit Couture”!

A femme fatale would never leave her haughty home in ill fitting fashion. On the contrary, every time she strikes an iconic pose her ensemble is hand picked to accentuate each positive feature. Similarly, a chic crafter hopes that every kit she purchases will suit her paper personality perfectly, but we all know that every now and again we open a box which shrieks “not me!” In “Kit Couture,” Jess Mutty teaches essential tailoring skills that make every kit a perfect fit. In 4 easy-to-follow videos, Jess will teach you to dissect and sort a kit’s contents to identify themes, hidden gems and customizable items. In this 101 class you’ll watch a generic kit transform into three distinct styles; simple, vintage and contemporary. “Kit Couture” begins salvaging awkward acquisitions on 9/20/11.

You can follow along with me in this class using the “Amelia’s Solo” kit from Miss Art’s Papercrafting School:

2011-08-01

The “Kit Couture” fun begins September 20th… be there or be square!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Congrats on this endeavor! Are you getting used to the camera? I'm sure you'll be fabulous with the classes.

ScrapGoo said...

Lynda, I will never get used to the camera! Well, I hope eventually I can relax a little but I tell ya... it's tough!

Thanks for your consummate encouragement and comments! <3