I'm back... with a winner!

Ok so it took me a little time to recover from the cruise. I needed a vacation from vacation! I know, I know, you're crying me a river, right?

The trip was fabulous, despite some crazy high seas from all the tropical storms out in the Caribbean and we spent a lot of time sipping fun drinks, eating way too much food, and watching the 24 hour circus that happens aboard a cruise ship. St. Thomas was fun and St. Maarten was beautiful. Right about now I am missing this:


Now I'm back to the daily grind. My husband is starting a new job this week, Owen is getting his back molars and walking all over the place, and I have a mountain of laundry to wash and a lot of first birthday party projects on my horizon. Someone pass me a Rum Runner, please!?

Thanks to all of you who have been patient about my last giveaway. Drumroll, please!

The winner of Kit #2 (the Halloween kit) is: ScrapbookMary!

ScrapbookMary, please use the link to contact me on the side bar and send me your name and address and I will mail the kit out to you ASAP!

Congrats!

1 comment:

ScrapbookMary said...

Happy Dance in Indiana!!! Thank you so very much!!! WooHoo! I sent you an email with my addie. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!