A Note of Thanks

Last weekend at the NSD crop at ACOT I issued a Fast Scrap Challenge to create a card with the word “note” on it.  I have to admit that although the challenge fit our fun rock star theme I really wanted to just make a thank you card for Rebecca at Pink Paislee and this seemed like a great way to kill two birds with one stone!

I received an awesome prize pack (hello Soiree and Daily Junque!) from Pink Paislee the other day for answering some trivia a few weeks ago at on online chat.  They were more than generous and it really made my week!

So I just “threw together” a little Soiree card as a note of thanks for such a sweet prize:

Soiree note of thanks

This is definitely my favorite card right now! I used a quilling tool to create the flowers and Pink Paislee’s awesome printed tissue for the bouquet wrapper. 

Soiree note of thanks - detail

I’ll be picking the giveaway winner later tonight so get your comments in!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! 

5 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

you know I just ADORE this card!

Jo.C said...

That's a beautiful card - well done

Shoshonee said...

OMG!! I love this card. The flowers are awesome.

LyndaKay said...

Please consider doing a tutorial on those flowers using the quilling tool. They are wonderful! Adorable card.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

This is the cutest card I've ever seen! Definitely filed in my "to scraplift" folder!