Reflections

Wow, that makes it sound like this blog post will be a heavy one!

Actually I am referring to the new Prima Reflections line that I just revealed at A Cherry on Top!  Who doesn’t love Prima?? I certainly do and the Reflections line is simply stunning.  Check out what I did with the new papers, blooms, flocked rub-ons, and hanging charms in my full article.

This layout was one of my favorites (I am a sucker for orange and teal!)

This-is-What-Joy-Looks-Like

And this card weighs about seven pounds but I think you’ll agree with me that it’s worth it for all those luscious layers!

Prima Merci

See you tomorrow when I am back with some more BOY fun with Right at Home!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I just adored this reveal you did, Jess. You completely rocked the line and that color scheme is amazing! Gorgeous work!