It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

... at A Cherry On Top, that is! I had SO much fun playing with my goodies from Pink Paislee's new Mistletoe and Co. line, thanks to ACOT. Check out my full reveal HERE!


And if that isn't enough excitement for you how about checking out the amazing set of December Challenges from the Creative Team?! You can see all the inspiration HERE!

And with those two articles published I am officially OFF for the month of December in anticipation for the arrival of our bundle of joy. Talk about the best Christmas present, ever! I will still be posting on the boards and scrapping when I have the energy but my next product reveal will be in January!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

I'm finally out from behind the monitor! Love your work and the terrific reveals on ACOT.