Wild Things


Lovin’ the Office Suite collection from Fancy Pants Designs! I got the chance to work with some Spellbinders dies for this page, too.

Wild Things_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs 
I normally would think about using the label dies on a one by one basis but in this case I really liked the idea of using them stacked up as the main paper focus on my page.  They create their own design as a collective element.

Wild Things detail3_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs
I used a black pen to line just along the edges of the embossing line to accent each label.

The butterfly dies were adorable and perfect for my “Wild Things” theme.

Wild Things detail2_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs

We got this photo strip from one of those mall photo booths that always produce some fun. Those smiles are infectious!

Wild Things detail1_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs
Thanks for stopping by to look!

No comments: