New Kit, New Stuff, New Mojo!

Holy cow, you guys.  Have you all heard of Hip Kit Club?  I used to be a loyal subscriber of A Million Memories’ kits wayyyy back in the day before I had kids and for years I have been searching for the perfect kit to match my scrap personality.  I am pretty sure I actually gasped upon seeing these kits for the first time.  Check them out! Love them!

So of course when I received the January kit I dug right in.  Here’s the result of the gorgeousness in this kit:

Recorded
The colors are so bright they just make me happy.  And that large floral print was really calling to me!

Recorded detail3_Jess Mutty 
I love the gold that’s everywhere these days.  I added lots of gold accents to this page.

Recorded detail1_Jess Mutty
I “hung” my photos and a bunch of embellishments at the top of the page.  The variety of embellishments in this kit really spoke to me as someone who likes to add a lot of “stuff” to her pages. 

Recorded detail2_Jess Mutty
Thanks for stopping by for a look today!

3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Ohhhhhh I love this!! Gorgeous layout......like you I love to add lotsa stuff to my layouts!

Brianna Lynn said...

beautiful! LOVE the photo banner!

Chrissy said...

Ah yes. The AMM days. I loved that kit club and am soooo glad you showed me Hip Kits! Their kits are perfect for what I like to do.

This page is easily one of my favorites I've seen you do. It's gorgeous in color as well as design. Love yo' face!