S’more Inspiration

This is a bittersweet post to write today.  The content is sweet but I am sad to say this is my last project for The Curtsey Boutique.  I’ve had a great run with them and the products have been super fun to play with but my plate has been quite full for a while now and change is sometimes good for the soul!  I’m sure I will still be using lots of Curtsy Boutique embellishments in my projects in the future, regardless.

Smores-Kit

I love the possibilities for these wood berry baskets.  This would be the perfect gift for an end of summer BBQ. 

Smores-Kit-detail

The marshmallows are in a decorated glassine bag, with a Hershey bar of course, and the graham crackers are in a glassine envelop tied with twine and a chalkboard tag. 

Now to just avoid eating it before I give it!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

What a great back to school gift for the teacher! Love your work, Jess, and can't wait to see what your future holds!