Heart & Soul

My heart and soul are up at UmWowStudio today, featuring their super cool layered circles and symbol mash chipboard shapes.  GAH!  This stuff is just so. much. fun!

Heart-and-Soul

I used a lot of bits and pieces on this.  The patterned paper is mostly Pink Paislee’s Luxe.  You can also see some Luxe rub-ons and alphas.  The cork stuff is Little Yellow Bicycle.  The punchinella is from Gauche Alchemy (it’s wood grain, you guys!) and the rhinestone circles are wayyyyyy old Heidi Grace. 

Heart-and-Soul-detail1

They are hard to see but I also tucked in a couple of white feathers.  I love that airy texture with all the raw chip and metallics. 

Heart-and-Soul-detail2

Circles, circles everywhere.  I used the layering bits of chip on their own, un-layered, because I was digging the different sizes. 

I sort of love this page. 

Sooooo, I am linking it up at Paper Issues for the Pink Paislee/Mother’s Day issue and you should link up too!  And you still have time to throw your name in the hat to win some stellar Pink Paislee goodies! Hurry!!

6 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Adorable pic. Had to look up punchinella, but now I know what it is and it looks great on this LO.

Anonymous said...

Love how you layered the circles. Looks great.

Shellye McDaniel said...

I sort of love this page too! Great design with the Luxe goodies!

Sarah said...

Love the colors & textures on this layout! Great design!

Miriam Prantner said...

I really love this layout. The simple color scheme with all the black accents really pops, it's modern and fun and funky and great textures!

Christy said...

This is awesome with such amazing details. I really love that cluster on the right!