Mmmm… chalkboard paint. ::drool::
Yeah, you’re seeing it everywhere these days but I thought you would enjoy a SUPER easy and practical project that you’ll be able to use again and again.
- paint generic cheap wood shapes from the craft store with black chalkboard paint (at least two coats)
- punch a hole near the edge of each shape (the Cropadile cuts them like buttah!)
- outline each shape in white pen
- add crystals, pearls, rub-ons, etc. to embellish
- thread with ribbon and tie
- sit back and admire how cute they are
You can “condition” the tags by rubbing chalk over them. The chalk rubs off with your fingers and cleans even better with a damp cloth. You can use your chalkboard tags again and again and a set of these would make a great holiday gift. Who doesn’t need tags??