A New Look and a New Gig!

I thought it was time for a fresh look here at The Examined Life!  I am currently obsessed with the gray and yellow color combination so the blog reflects that for now.  I love how fresh, clean, and cheerful it is!

And even MORE exciting (I know, what could be more exciting than a blog makeover!?) is that I am joining the Design Team for May Arts as a Cameo Ribbonista!  That means that every other month I will be bringing some ribbon fabulousness to you.  Well, at least I aspire to fabulousness!

Check out a sneak peek at some of the new ribbons that will debut at CHA Summer… these crochet ones are my favorite!

sneakpeekcrochet-lg

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

These ribbons are beauts! Congrats on the new gig, but don't know how you can top that gorgeous ribbon-flower filled frame! But I know you will. PS - Love the new blog look/colors.