Greetings From Chicago!

I am a terrible blogger! I have abandoned you all and somehow July has just flown by. I have been a busy little bee, though, and I can't wait to get you all up to speed.

But first I have to survive the Summer CHA show here in Chicago! I sure am going to have fun this week amidst piles of new scrapbooking products. I already have some favorites but there is nothing like seeing things in person... which is what I will be doing tomorrow.

Have you been checking out the sneaks online? What are you interested in seeing? I'll report back my findings this week. But first things first... party time with the A Cherry on Top girls!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

Have fun at CHA and have a drink (or 2) for me!! Report back asap on the new Pink Paislee and Jenni Bowlin lines if you get a chance. And also on anything like new shadow boxes or printer's trays. Pretty please and thank you.

Sarah said...

Have some fun for me! Missing you guys this year!